View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 04:07 PM   #57
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I actually liked that idea for Bray Wyatt vs. Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania. Nice stuff, and something I actually hadn't thought of. The only other option that interests me is something fucking up the main event portion between Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns leading to a Triple Threat against Triple H at WrestleMania for the title. They need someone actually likable in the title picture.

Triple H vs. Roman Reigns could have worked at WrestleMania, but not for the belt. Triple H isn't playing the heel character he arguably should for the feud. The whole context of the story doesn't really make sense. Reigns should have turned heel at Survivor Series and Brock should have won the Rumble.
I am skeptical why Ambrose is in the Fastlane main event. I have a feeling were seeing a triple threat or it leads to a heel turn with Ambrose down the line.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote