View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 06:32 PM   #59
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
Yeah but you're just making that "low mid 4" number up. There's no evidence to suggest that is what the WWE optimal point is. As I've been saying here for weeks, you have to look at the competition. Nobody other MNF is doing the kind of viewership numbers that RAW does. So as much as you can say "it should be this or that", at the end of the day being #1 counts for a lot.

I'm personally not waiting for anything with sports entertainment. I like the product as is. Do I love every segment? Nope. But I didnt love a lot of segments back when you felt WWE was at their peak. Especially when I look back. Quite frankly I am borderline embarrassed that I supported the product the way it was. Women were treated like whores, the boys were risking life and limb to one up each other, and the antics on screen were cringe worthy at many points in the run. This was evident by the lack of money WWE was able to generate in TV rights fees even though their ratings were as you mentioned through the roof. At least now I am not ashamed to turn on WWE programming. Dalemay not be enjoying the product - hopefully you are avoiding the show at all costs. But for people like me, I think the product is light years ahead of where it was.
4.0 is obviously a decent mark to gauge by. It's not rocket science.

But you're just spouting nonsense again so we are done here.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote