View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:50 PM   #39
erickman
king of sucks

erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)erickman puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
If Punk leaves he won't be going to TNA. He had a bad experience there last time he was in the company and I think he's way too smart about the business to go and join that sinking ship. Do you really think guys like Hogan, Bischoff and Flair are going to look at a guy like CM Punk and say "that's going to be the star of our company"? Hell no. Punk is smart enough to realize that. He might be misued in the WWE, but he'd be abused in TNA.

If this whole leaving thing does come true, I can see Punk taking time off, maybe to be at home and heal up and get back to 100% while his stock rises and the WWE realizes how much they actually need his talents. I think it's true that he's been misused pretty badly for the past couple of years. His feud with Jeff Hardy was one of the best things on WWE TV in a long, long time, mixing reality with fiction, having some great exciting matches and developing an incredible heel character. His feud against Rey Mysteri only helped to evolve that character.

He should've been brought onto RAW and given a chance to run with the WWE Title during his feud against Cena. I honestly think the Punk's Nexus storyline shoudl have run all the way to WrestleMania and it should've been Punk vs. Cena in the main event instead of Miz vs. Cena. Punk has worked his ass off and he deserves it, and he delivers better than pretty much anyone else on the roster, both on the mic and in the ring.
i don't rember what was the problem he had with tna before, if he goes back i can see him getting better treatment. i can see some killer fueds with the hardys, an with his old friends aj, fallen angle, and i would love him fueding with samo joe again.
erickman is offline   Reply With Quote