View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 01:04 PM   #43650
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
So I should just make run-on sentences like you? I could easily come up with some hypothetical situation in which I'd present to you that your mother was also a prostitute whose pimp abused her, even going as far as to beat her in the stomach with a wrench while she was pregnant, ending up with you, because she, herself, in fact asked for the night off and he wouldn't allow it. But I think those hypotheticals are gay, I'd rather just call you a faggot since it riles you up so much