Thread: Baron Corbin
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 06:11 PM   #27
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Nay. But a soft nay.
I find myself agreeing with this. I can see what the WWE sees in him. Once upon a time, The Undertaker would have given off similar vibes, I imagine. They just haven't found a presentation that isn't "look how boring I am."

That being said, he's not my cup of tea. He's functional. Like a Bradshaw, only not as good at talking. He's a legitimate athlete, but they need him to wrestle in a shirt because his belly-button makes it look like he has the Gruffalo living inside him. They need to work out some attire that covers him up but doesn't make him appear lanky. Weird as this sounds, I also think he should be a babyface so he can be led through matches by veterans. You just have to find notes that he can connect on. Jericho vs. Corbin would be a great feud once they are done with him vs. Owens.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote