View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 09:07 AM   #44
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
You may not care, but his first name is Brian with an 'i' and his last name is "Zane", not spelled like the wrestler. Just sayin'.

Also, I get it. I do. Most people these days prefer personalities that go for "the funny", and while I enjoy Adam from WhatCulture's 'How ______ Should Be/Should've Been Booked" videos, I dunno, he's just too wacky for me. Seems nice enough, though. I just like Zane's more serious approach.

Also, Zane DOES occasionally post short videos where he makes recipes from the WWE cookbook which are mildly entertaining and informative too.
Dude you are allowed to like whoever the hell you want, just don't be a fucking irritating little twat about it and expect people to know how to spell some jobber's name.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote