Thread: Devil May Cry 5
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 11:55 PM   #15
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I dub thee correct, Fignuts, and will withhold further comment on the game as a whole until more is revealed. But as far as this new Dante goes, he can suck a cock. You wanna remix Dante for modern fare, fine (I have said ten years is decent 'reboot time' in the movie forum), what you don't do is fuck around with simple shit like white hair, red coat, and a ridiculous personality.

What we have here is literally some super-powered juvenile delinquent. And while I understand about waiting for gameplay, I just don't think NT can make a worthy DMC. They can only hope to develop something better than DMC2. All the others are beyond their scope, this I promise. And as far as this "DmC" going up against Ninja Gaiden 3, Asura's Wrath, Castlevania LoS, (and hopefully) a Bayonetta 2? Bitch please.

MvC3 is DMC5.

Now with that said, I'm always open to reboots and such, usually while everybody else gets pissy. So I imagine somebody's yukking it up already, this I welcome. I'll take my own advice and be open to new interpretations and see how far they'll take it.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote