View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 05:52 PM   #29
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgeous Dale Newstead View Post
Better find that horse meat.

I think this calculated overeem is a legit contender. He doesn't have the chin to be throwing lots of volume. His strategy vs dos Santos kept junior off guard. I think the cautious approach works..... But as he gets more confident (because those knockouts to lesser calibre guys had to get to him) there will be more volume and less timidity but under Jack/Wink, a more calculated approach.

What I'm saying is this version of Alistair is an unfinished product, and those brutal losses will only serve to help him in the long run.
Right, but those brutal losses came after stopping the sauce. Alistar on the juice was the scariest fighterout there. He beat Tyrone Spong at K1 just because of his size. I dont see him doing that now. It has also been proven that guys on the sauce take hits better and recover faster in fight.

Youre totally right about his style now, but I think 2011 Overeem steam rolls JDS.