View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 03:17 PM   #242
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Women's match was decent for women. Gonna pretend that that chick was the winner of Tough Enough.

Still not buying into Seth Rollins. Most notable thing he does is spaz out during his entrance, causing me to laugh at him.

I enjoyed the team of Carter & Graves. Seem to work well together. Seem like a more "real" tag team than The Ascension. Would like to see the two teams feud. C & G have a better finishing move than Ascension does as well.

I am split on Kassius Ohno. I like the promo, made him seem like a serious individual who likes to inflict pain. Then he came out all animated and the first thing he tries to do is chain wrestle. I like the gimmick of he knocks people out, but I think to go further with it, he needs to go bigger in the ring. More power moves and more domination. Total goof of a promo after the match. Honestly, the entire time, I was thinking this "only beats people by knocking them out" gimmick would have been great for Mike Knox, who looked like more of a legit badass than Ohno. All in all, I think Ohno needs to tone himself down abit. Be more "focused", "all business", and "ruthless".

Another great promo segment by Bray Wyatt. I liked this one the best out of all of them. Find myself really looking forward to seeing him next week, and can only hope I am not let down.

Jinder Mahal is the best heel on NXT right now.

Good main event. Not because of anything Seth Rollins or Bo Dallas did. Weird seeing Tyson Kidd losing on NXT, when he has qualified for the MitB.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote