View Single Post
Old 12-22-2016, 01:10 PM   #185
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Let's say Shawn Michaels is willing to come back for a bit of a run to give 2017 a good rub at the start. Would it be too insane to have HBK return, win the 2017 Royal Rumble and challenge AJ Styles for the Real World Championship at Mania? Styles could be a really jerk heel and Michaels can be the legend looking for one last drink from the fountain of youth. If you absolutely have to do Taker vs. Cena, you can have Taker cost Cena the Royal Rumble as a "I choose you as my opponent" deal.
I'd like to see Styles vs HBK at the Rumble. Styles could play up how no one left on Smack down can beat him and then HBK challenges him at the Rumble. I still think the money is in Styles vs Cena at Mania. Styles refuses to give Cena a shot because he's already.beat up John Cena enough. Cena then wins the Rumble and challenges Styles at Mania to the Flair. Don't care one bit about Taker vs Cena. Would be some rushed story they would try to squeeze in after the Rumble that I have no interest in.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote