View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 07:53 PM   #381
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I am uncomfortable with the ever pressing need to fit everyone on the card for Wrestlemania. Pulling in part time wrestlers does make an event special and give it that big show feel, but I can't deal with the amount of part timers that will be on the this card. Folks like AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Miz, Big Cass, New Day, all killed it this year and likely won't be given a huge WM spot because not only will Undertaker, Lesnar and Triple H be on the card but also Shaq and Goldberg.

The biggest trouble I have is making a Wrestlemania match for AJ Styles. I don't have faith that Samoa Joe is going to be the answer to this issue, plus I don't think he's deserving of being hot shotted into a huge match like that. Would I take it if it happens? Yeah absolutely, but I don't count on it.

I really can't even fathom a card that will make me feel too excited for this show. I don't see an opponent for AJ or Cena better than each other either and that match has been done enough by the time Mania comes.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote