View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 08:24 PM   #32
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by screech View Post
Feels weird that (as of now) the Royal Rumble winner won't headline WrestleMania.

But this is very interesting. I saw/heard people complain that Orton abandoned his character immediately after winning the Rumble. Now he is all in on the family. I like it. This is the best Orton has been, character-wise, in a long time. Glad he gets to keep doing it for a bit.
I know what you mean, but this isn't a new thing. The Royal Rumble Winner actually opened WrestleMania 27 and WrestleMania 28. Don't be surprised if it happens again this year.

It feels weird that they aren't just going towards Wyatt vs. Orton. I wonder if the plan is to include Luke Harper just because? As much as I wish he had a better build to the story, it'd be a nice feeling to see Harper in a WWE Title match at WrestleMania. Could see it being Kane too.
"God dammit, pal -- you're Kane! How haven't you had a championship opportunity at WrestleMania yet?!?"
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote