View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 05:39 PM   #43
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool View Post
All the people I have talked to, that don't go the wrestling sites, and don't read the dirt sheets, and just watch wrestling because it is there don't like Beniot. And are kind of upset that he is going against Brock for a title. They are even kinda pissed that he beat Cena to do it.

Why is this? Because Beniot is boring. He is rather boring in the ring. We know what he will do, sure he does it techinally, but the moves are boring and with out a certain flare. He is hella boring outside the ring as well. He can't cut a promo to save his life. It is just him spoating a rather lame catch phrase.

Now I know what you all are going to say about him being the best and most deserving wrestler in the world, and how he should be a multi time champion by now. But that is just you all being stubborn and not seeing Beniot as what he is. He is boring, he has no charisma, and what he did have in ring skills have gone to the way side to produce a boring, predicable wrestler.
I wouldn't have called him predictable.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote