View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 01:35 PM   #10
Triple A
Triple A

Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The post has been DELETED and he has apologized... feel bad for him

Quote:
After reading what my post last night on the Grammys I see that I misspoken and I acted like a freaking idiot. I should always do spellcheck in the middle in which the manner I send my messages and I don’t for that, yeah I am a musclehead and I was stupid what I said I by no means am I racist or a bigot or think things happen in certain parts of the country and they don’t happen anywhere else I am a realist I should’ve should’ve chosen my words more wisely for that I apologize. I have nothing against people of color I have nothing against people of Muslim faith I have nothing against people of Mexico I have nothing against anybody I was just making a statement about a song that I did not like that’s all.
I should’ve double checked it I should’ve checked spellcheck and I made a simple mistake and did not. .I wrote it like a run-on sentence I should I had a start and the finish to it and a. And I, and I did not so it looks like I’m saying these people, certain things and I by no means feel that way so if I offended anyone I apologize
Triple A is offline   Reply With Quote