Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 05:25 PM   #47
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
And second, I and all of my friends back in the day owned our copies of Diablo II, and we still played offline through a LAN. Because it was easier, and there was less latency issues. You try having 6 or 7 people connected to a shitty home line, all doing different things online. When a couple of them want to play a game together, it's simpler to just LAN it.

We owned probably 80% of the games we played on LAN. These days, I don't care about it as much because I don't LAN like I used to. But I play these types of games single-player more than I do multiplayer these days, and I am not going to get a game that requires me to be online in order to play single player. And again, in the event that I want to play with other people, I don't want to play with people who bought advantages.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote