View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 08:42 PM   #4649
Gonzo
feel the madness

Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TL View Post
And thats the point. Its only played in america, the definition of world champs to me means you've competed against other countries around the world. But thats just me being logical.
You're raising a logical point, I agree. Until an international team is fielded and competes, then its open for contention. Thats just my take though. Thats why I think its more logical to call them Superbowl Champions, or World Series Champions, or NBA Champions or Stanley Cup Champions etc. Avoid the whole discussion altogether.