View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #172
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL

El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iginfest View Post
Yeah that was the only downside to my theory about that aswell. But wasn't the scene when Desmond woke up with Penny on the boat not long after the O6 got back to the 'real world', whereas the scene with Ms Hawking and Ben was 3 years after that, so maybe Desmond has already found her by this point and since then she's moved.
Everyone posts my thoughts like 2 hours before I get it worked out in my head. Well here is my thoughts.

Ms Hawking is Faradays mother, when you see Ben with her this is circa 3 years after the Oceanic 6 made it off the island.

I am guessing/theorizing that what happened is Faraday told Desmond to go to Oxford, which he did I am guessing. (I guessing he met with Ms Hawking then shortly after in off island time we see Ben talking to Ms Hawking about bringing them back)

I am guessing that Ms Hawking knows for things to correct themselves on the island, all the people who were on the island before it moved has to be back on the island for the timeline to correct itself, I think it keeps skipping because when it resets to a different time, there is a flaw in the timeline (the oceanic 6 missing) so it again tries to reset itself to correct the island, but that wont happen unless the oceanic 6, including Locke and Ben also has to be on the island for when the island resets (moves in time) looking for the right time where the oceanic six where on the island. It wont find this as they are not on the island in any time period anymore, so the island will continue to move back and forth until the oceanic six are returned to the island.

I am guessing Ms Hawkings comment refers to what will happen if they are not all returned. Which I think is.

During the episode the constant, Desmond starts to die because he does not have a constant yet.

During the second episode, we see Faradays girl with a nose-bleed, which foreshawows what will happen ala desmond in the constant.

Ms Hawking knows that the island will continue resetting or trying to fix itself until the oceanic six are back on the island, which is doing to all the current inhabitants on the island what happened to Desmond during "The Constant" she knows in a short while, without constants these people will die.

Which is why she tells Ben he has only 70 hours (roughly a few days like Desmond had) before time runs out (the island inhabitants die)

Thats my guess, I would love for you to tell me what you think
El Fangel is offline   Reply With Quote