View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 09:16 AM   #188
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Olajuwon View Post
Yeah but Richard appears to be something above the rest of the Others. Like how in the last episode he knew Locke was shot but Locke never told him. The writers on this show have never been subtle about foreshadowing so I have to assume that this scene means Richard is something special.
This seemed pretty straightforward to me. The compass pointed toward Locke, in case you didn't notice, and he told Locke to give it to him when he saw him next even though he wouldn't know who he was. This says to me that Locke get sent back in time, and gives the compass to Richard and tells him about what happens, which is how Richard finds him later.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote