View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 10:44 AM   #192
Hanso Amore
You can't teach that

Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Hanso Amore makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwe2222 View Post
About the compass...if you go watch Cabin Fever, Richard asks young Locke which of these items are already yours. There are also pictures of the smoke monsters on the wall. I originally thought they were young Locke predicting the future, but I think it makes more ense if Richard had already met older Locke before going to see young Locke.

Maybe he is trying to get him to the island sooner rather than later.
Maybe Locke's consciousness leaves his body, which is why he "dies" and Richard is trying to find him in time. It seems like his adults memories are present in his youth in a sense.

Also...What were the Kids names that were taken from the tail section?

I am joining the wagon of peeps who think Charlotte is the child of a Dharma person, and that Miles is the baby in the beginning of the season, that Professors kid. That is their stake in the big picture. Faraday is involved because of all the time traveling, now we just need to figure out Lapidus's motives, other than being the guy that was suppose to be on the plane.
Hanso Amore is offline   Reply With Quote