View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 10:56 AM   #195
wwe2222

wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)wwe2222 has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanso View Post
Maybe Locke's consciousness leaves his body, which is why he "dies" and Richard is trying to find him in time. It seems like his adults memories are present in his youth in a sense.

Also...What were the Kids names that were taken from the tail section?

I am joining the wagon of peeps who think Charlotte is the child of a Dharma person, and that Miles is the baby in the beginning of the season, that Professors kid. That is their stake in the big picture. Faraday is involved because of all the time traveling, now we just need to figure out Lapidus's motives, other than being the guy that was suppose to be on the plane.
Not totally sold on Miles being the baby, but cant rule it out. Plus, he is the only one who hasnt really been given a purpose as to why he is there yet. I hope Frank figures into it somehow just because I want to see his character back in some way. After last season ended, I figured he would be the one who transports them back to the island because he'd be the only person they could trust flying them in some fashion back to the island.
wwe2222 is offline   Reply With Quote