View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 12:17 PM   #39
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Didn't care for this episode that much. Couple flaws/stupid things distracted me.

Like when they first saw the zombies on the street, and then suddenly there's a massive mob of them like 2 seconds later. It's like come on, you really didn't see that BEFORE they got 10 feet away?

Or how predictable it was that the little girl was gonna come out too early and alert a zombie.

And how did the zombies not smell them under the cars? I mean, I imagine there was 'death' around them, but come on.. the smell of humans should have been overwhelming around them. I mean, they had an episode last season where they had to cover themselves in guts, and all it took was a little bit of rain and suddenly all the remaining guts on them didn't matter and suddenly all they could smell was humans. Like, I get pulling a dead body over yourself to hide your smell like the 2 guys did. But idk... wouldn't the guy's blood have attracted them like crazy too? I mean, it's fresh blood, pouring out of his arm. He was bleeding like crazy.

Dunno. Lot of suspense and stuff, but those stupid things distracted me from what could have been a great episode.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote