View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 04:18 AM   #1444
Disturbed316

Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Disturbed316 has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed316 View Post
I missed Raw last night and came on the net for results, this was the last thing I was expecting to read about.

I've sat here for about 20 minutes now, in stunned silence. When I read the headline I felt like someone had punched me in the stomach, it took the wind right out of me.

I've been a fan of Benoit since his days in WCW and can genuinely say I loved prety much every single one of his matches. No matter who he was against, no matter how shitty the angle was, I always enjoyed watching Benoit wrestle. I've seen him wrestle live a number of times and was always mezmorised by him, gotten his autograph and shook his hand a few times and just always loved seeing him on tv.

Which is why I'm having difficulty accepting what has happened. At the moment I haven't read anywhere else about details on this other than here and WWE.com, but, as much as I hate to actually say these words, Benoit did kill his family. Something must have happened to set him off, but whatever it was, whether there was a fight between him and Nancy or an affair by either part of them, whatever it is, it does not excuse him from killing his son. Fuck.
Don't remember writing this at all wtf

Maybe I'm loosing my mind
Disturbed316 is offline   Reply With Quote