View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 05:26 PM   #579
El Fangel
ELF ANGEL

El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Fangel makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
Every year I tell myself I'm gonna get up early and watch all of the deadline. Then I sleep in and worry that I missed everything. And it turns out, I missed fuck all.
I did the same and just got done reading it and think the same thing. Though I would have enjoyed seeing the Predators showing they are going for it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoXer View Post
The Phoenix Coyotes are a hockey team that plays in the National Hockey League. I occasionally watch a game every now and then and on average go to one or two games a year. Said Coyotes have been playing exceptionally well during the month of February in the year 2012. Personally, I am somewhat moderately pleased of this outcome and I have made this post to express my moderate pleasure. This is the end of my post.
10-0-2 is a damn good run. You should get more into hockey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spilzrvd_69 View Post
zzzz deadline
Sky is blue, water is wet. C'mon man, when is the last time you remember an exciting deadline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoDownM View Post
Anyone who thought Selanne was going to get traded going into today, needs to have their heads examined.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanso View Post
Goodbye Kassian, good luck with that Vancouver Nightlife.

Have yet to see much of Cody Hodgson - fill me in peeps. Apparently he is good, young and is about to be a top two center in Buffalo.
To give you an idea, the only reason you don't know who he is was because there were two people named Henrik Sedin and Ryan Kesler in his way. If that doesnt get the point across, with him good enough to be top two line material on one of the leagues best teams I am not sure I can get it across.

Buffalo just scored big time.