View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 10:19 AM   #42
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I would say this but at this point, I don't know if he's even redeemable. He would have been perfect when he was the monster face everyone wanted to see give the heels their comeuppance. At this point it would be tough to bring him back to that level. And I don't think he works as an "overcoming the odds" face. They fucked up SO bad.

That being said, I guess I would give it a shot at least. See if you can regain SOME of that mystique he had.

My #1 pick right now actually would be someone WWE hasn't been grooming as the next big thing. Fandango. Obviously you'd have to tweak the character so it's less gimmicky or lose it altogether but I've said since NXT that Johnny Curtis is the guy WWE should have been grooming as the next big thing from day one. He's got the look, the size, the in-ring skills, the charisma, he's got an insanely likeable personality and he's naturally funny in a way that Cena has tried to force at times over the years that has made people cringe. Johnny Curtis getting pushed to the top and making the rounds on the talk show circuit representing the company with the title over his shoulder is like a license to print money.

I'll say this, wasnt happy when Ryback turned heel, but he's a fantastic loud mouth troll the fans heel. He's hilarious. I saw him at a house show and he spebt half the time shit talking the crowd and it was hilarious. The fans were all over him
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote