View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 06:50 PM   #169
Franchise

Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
Thats what I'm talking about, Franchise you almost make it sound like none of us remember or experenced the Attitude era we do and we did, which is why so many of us can still say Bryan is fucking awesome. Hes not just the best we could find in an era of utter shite hes legitimately a badass likeable superstar in his own right we're basically saying yea we can stack him against our heros of yester year and he's still the goods.
No wrestling fan/purist worth their salt would claim that Bryan is on par with the likes of Hart or Angle or even Benoit.

Bryan has skills but his physical stature/strength etc or lack of, results in him getting injured too regularly and chances are it won't be too long before he picks up another injury and worse still, perhaps has to call it a day.

I stand by my opinions, views, bias whatever you want to call it. Bryan isn't that good and certainly isn't the best of his generation and had Edge not retired or Punk not quit, he would be further down the pecking order.

Wade Barrett on the other hand has the ingredients to be a major star.
Franchise is offline   Reply With Quote