View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 07:56 PM   #171
Blonde Moment
It's all Bullshit

Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise View Post
No wrestling fan/purist worth their salt would claim that Bryan is on par with the likes of Hart or Angle or even Benoit.

Bryan has skills but his physical stature/strength etc or lack of, results in him getting injured too regularly and chances are it won't be too long before he picks up another injury and worse still, perhaps has to call it a day.

I stand by my opinions, views, bias whatever you want to call it. Bryan isn't that good and certainly isn't the best of his generation and had Edge not retired or Punk not quit, he would be further down the pecking order.

Wade Barrett on the other hand has the ingredients to be a major star.
Dolph is probably a concussion or two away from retirement while Barrett had been running neck and neck with Misterio as to who as spent the least amount of time in the ring over the past 2 years so really neither one of them are anyone they want to seriously invest in for a bit.

As for Bryan I think you are right about punk quitting being the reason why they bothered doing anything serious with him but I really don't believe we have had the opportunity to see how good he really is in the WWE yet and hope his injury shortening his carreer will be the only t hing he will be remembered for
Blonde Moment is offline   Reply With Quote