View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 09:08 PM   #15
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Best Rasslin Company of the Year
2) ROH. WWE has burnt me out and I haven't really followed the others. ROH had that Daniels promo that got me to order one of their PPVs. They made the most money out of me, so I guess I go them.

Worst Rasslin Company of the Year
5) TNA has to take this. The Matt Hardy stuff, the ownership shenanigans, losing everybody that mattered that was still there. Yeah, no contest.

Best Rassler of the Year
1) AJ Styles and it's not even close.

Best Women's Rassler of the Year
1) Charlotte and it's not even close.

The Completely Not Rigged But Everyone Better Vote for New Day Tag Team of the Year
3) The Revival and it's not even close.

WWE Superstar most likely to show up on Impact in 2017
1) Swagger although this one is close.

Best New Character/Gimmick of 2016
5) "No Way" Jose takes this from me. Jericho is entertaining, but I think it's too silly to get the nod. Matt Hardy isn't even in consideration. Bobby Roode is basically doing Bobby Roode. Jose is finding his feet and has got star potential. He could be a bit annoying, but I like that the gimmick seems to have good values. He might just be a true babyface people can get behind.

Facepalm Wellness Violation of the Year
1) Paige and I hope she is okay mentally.

Big E Appreciation Award
1) Big E, I guess.

2016 Best Wrestling Forum Poster named Shadrick
4) #1-wwf-fan
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote