View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 12:48 AM   #896
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My buddy bought his Wii over with 'Brawl and well... Friggin Awesome.

Since the last time I played Smash was on GCN quite a while ago there was some adjusting required. I used the Classic Controller and fiddled with the button layout until I got a set-up that worked for me (let's just say DMC had alot of influence in how I expect a character to function).

I love Sonic! He's a speed demon on crack! Simply dashing is a good way escape a barrage of close in on an enemy. His homing dash and downward kick could really pressure somebody. The tag team potential with a character like Zelda or Ness is wacky. Solid Snake is really cool, great for FFA when people are too busy to notice any stray mines or grenades. Diddy Kong is a surprise top contender as well.

All of the Final Smashes are so empowering, and the tide turns quick in the thick of battle when they go off.

I need a Wii NOW.