Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #1367
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasney View Post
Can't find any mention on Google, but I hope you're right. After reading this though, the PS3 version is either worse, or I've not seen all the bugs yet:

http://diehardgamefan.com/2011/11/21...e-12-sony-ps3/

Guy clearly hates Smackdown games so I wouldn't buy into comments about gameplay, but buggy as hell.
That's the site I used to write for. That guy is usually right on the money. He plays the hell out of the games he gets. On Facebook, he's been talking about that game for a week or so and he started as impressed with the early features, but bugs kept piling up as he played.

I think I'm gonna pass, as I would have gotten the PS3 version.
Kapoutman is offline   Reply With Quote