View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 02:41 PM   #186
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Watching this now.

Completely unimpressed by Seth Rollins. Spaz out during his entrance and after he won made me laugh. That's about it. Terrible finishing move.

Weird that they are treating Jinder Mahal like he is entirely new, and hasn't been on the main roster for over a year already.

First impression is that I like Leo Kruger, but haven't seen enough to make a final opinion of him. Looks like Al Snow. Sleeper hold as a finisher, though? It takes a man of Ziggler-level quality to make the sleeper seem like a legit finisher.

Richie Steamboat kinda looks like Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Less impressed by Ascension this week, especially when compared side to side with The Usos.

I liked Richie Steamboat in the ring. Again, seems to have a terrible finishing move. Seems to me, like he could really use some sort of arm submission, if his thing is gonna be working the arm.

I like how after Antonio's match, Aksana had a mic in her hand. Totally an edited out promo there.

I liked Bray Wyatt's promo again. I just can't help but feel that I am going to be disappointed by him in the ring though... because at the end of the day.... he's Husky Harris.

Curtis and Bateman are both good enough that they should be on the main roster right now. Not sure why they aren't.
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote