View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #196
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Richie Steamboat used a Superkick in FCW. Why not let him do that? I liked Steamboat far more than I liked Bo Dallas. Steamboat can really work. I wish they would dial back on the "I want to be my own man, but I still wrestle exactly like my father" angle, though. I'd enjoy Bo Dallas far more if he was a heel against Steamboat.

Bray Wyatt is still fantastic.

Antonio Cesaro is still fantastic. I absolutely loved his squash. He looked impressive and aggressive.

Jim Ross really amazed me on commentary. I remember him getting really shit towards the end of his RAW run, but I guess time off and having Michael Cole doing everything (not trying to bash Cole) has made JR seem absolutely incredible again. JR and Regal's chemistry is amazing. The exchange between Ross, Regal & Russo in regards to The Usos' chemistry and Regal's twin daughters...

Byron Saxton wasn't too bad on chemistry, but the team of Ross & Regal just cannot be beat and should probably do everything ever.

The Ascension continued to impress me. Kenneth Cameron is awesome. I love it when heels get the babyface in the corner and just utilise those five counts. Great heel tactic. Them getting a win over established Superstars will do them good, too. They should probably be put on the main roster to feud with Epico & Primo soon. The Colons are babyfaces that could make The Ascension look killer, and Epico is no doubt familiar with both O'Brian & Cameron.

More thoughts later.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote