View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 03:35 PM   #104
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSI View Post
My mom is bipolar and schizophrenic . She is sick enough where she doesn't have custody of her self. She lives in a group home. Believe me. Its a real illness. Watching her behavior change in real time will fuck with you the first couple of times. It changes like a light switch. Every day is a battle. I cant believe the balls of Mauro Ranallo to be so public in his battle with it, with assholes who have no idea what they are talking about belittling his illness. That's character, and strength that most will never have. JBL is the real pussy in this situation. It doesn't make him a tough guy giving shit to an announcer, whos not even "one of the boys". Im glad hes gone. Fuck him

I don't doubt the moods can change in light switch but I still don't see that as an illness. Sorry not trying to be rude but I just see it as a mood swong and not an illness. As I've said my brother would probably be considered bipolar if he got checked out as he can also go on some crazy mood swings. That's his personality though and not an illness. A mental illness should be something that affect that person to the point where they can't live a normal life and need assistance. Plenty of bipolar people out there that live a normal life, Mauro included.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote