View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 01:53 PM   #983
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Well, Scott Steiner is fighting Fallah Bahs match against KM. Don't really get that, he hates fat asses.
I think it was just one of those "we have him through this set of tapings, lets use him one more time" kinda deals.

I have more or less enjoyed Impact since Callis and his "crew" took over, more than TNA/ GFW days. My only "gripe" is that they really don't have a tag team division to speak of anymore. It's pretty much just LAX..... and everyone else. Plus, all the teams around are pretty small physically...... and you guys know how much I enjoy Big Sweaty Men
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote