View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 12:11 AM   #985
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Agree, they have no cornerstone tag team which is something they've always had. Never liked the pairing of Z&E and also think Konley is better than being in Cult of Lee. Need some legitimate tag teams in the division other than LAX and OVE.
I think all of the teams they currently have, have their own unique qualities

I liked Konley in Paragon Pro and other indie shows, I think he's better with Trevor because he'd fall into that "generic X Division guy" mold if he was a singles wrestler

OVE can do things in the ring and take bumps that I can never do, and for some reason I dig the one Crist brother wrestling in more or less a 3 piece suit

I was skeptical of the new LAX, but they can really work a crowd as both heels and faces

Z&E are a solid team. Both are young, good looking guys who can do some crazy athletic stuff and that can always get a babyface pop.

I guess the one thing I see missing would be that "powerhouse" style tag team. I think something more along the lines of Sheamus and Cesaro or War Raiders would be a good fit considering the other teams as opposed to a "LOD" unbumpable monsters style team. A team that has size and can pull off some feats of strength, but can still bust out some athletic spots or take arm drags smoothly
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote