View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 01:06 PM   #996
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
STD still butt hurt about the Eddie Edwards bat incident.
Honestly, in the strangest way possible, that was the best thing to happen to both guy's careers in years. I've shared the locker room with both guys, and they are nice guys/ solid workers..... but I haven't cared for Eddie since him and Davey split. He's shown more personality in this angle that I ever have seen from him before. As far as Sami goes, I do give him props for comiting to the gimmick and sticking to it, without being cheesy or hokey in a time where "Kayfabe is Dead"
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote