View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 07:33 AM   #30
Franchise

Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)Franchise is pretty cool (5,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDXArmy3Life View Post
So in my many years of growing up within the 80s as a kid turning over watching the weekly wrestling programs with the likes of Hogan, Piper, Rockers etc it was the only thing that kept me entertained. When the 90s came around I was pretty much hyped for the new generation of wrestlers. Wondering what direct the WWE would go in, and the product was impressive and the ratings were high enough to beat out WCW/ECW. However along the line of the 90s Vince became jealous and greedy he wanted more power. He reminds me of the Dark Lord from Star Wars. Buying out his enemies because he knew he wouldn't have stood a chance if WCW and ECW where around today. A few top talents in this generation knew that WWE is falling flat on it's ass crack, I understand Punk walking out was the reason for this. Also they put the title on a part time guy who is a retard and can't do any moves. I'm not sure who's worst Cena or Brock. However we are now in the yeear 2014 and as I predicted the product today is boring and crap. The creative team are trying their best at entertaining little kids, rather than going back to the 80's, all this product cares about is money. Just listen to Shane O Mc's theme and you'll get my picture.

2015, what will be install? for this company, well I heard rumors that WWE had come to terms with WWF, and they are going to flag ship the WWE brand and regain WWF. How this will change things is not clear. but look out for this to happen early Jan late March. As for the WWE Network well this will be a fail, it will close down around 2016 after non profit gain.

A tornado will seek and destroy, and cause destruction, while Vince McMahon will still continue to make gay movies, and bank a shit load of wad.
weirdo
Franchise is offline   Reply With Quote