View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 08:26 PM   #29
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeritron View Post
Yea but how many people really noticed. They got overconfident with how quick they'd pass it off on tv. I bet most people didn't notice nor care

And no, it's not a "plot hole". It doesn't go against anyhting in the storyline or make any of the kayfabe make any less sense or contradictory. A plot hole and a blooper are different.
I get what you are saying, but in kayfabe, Edge and Kane were fighting in the ring. What this little bit of footage does is says "they weren't really in the ring the whole time you were watching." That goes directly against kayfabe, which is meant to give the impression that this shit is real. A blooper would be more like a blown spot. Something that could feasibly happen in the real world. Maybe a guy getting tongue-tied during a promo, or mincing his words.

After actually watching the video though, the shot was much shorter than I would have expected. However, as a mark, sitting attentively, I'd have noticed, and have been as confused as fuck. It'll turn out either a few more smarks, or some casuals away from the product.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote