Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #40
Boomer
The Wretched

Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)Boomer has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Forced connection at all times, AND microtransactions for in-game items? What a bunch of horse shit. I will not buy this game. I will, however, pirate the fuck out of it once someone cracks it to make it playable offline.
I understand the issue with a constant internet connection, but why give a fuck about micro-transactions? People did this on eBay with Diablo II and WoW, its just making it legal and manageable for Blizzard. Just ignore the fuck out of it if its that big a deal and get your items the old fashioned way; it's not like those items are only available with money. And hey, maybe you could buy the game, and pay the fucker off by selling in-game items!

And playing Diablo solo isn't nearly as fun, so have fun pirating it. No LAN support, at least from Blizzard anyway.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote