View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 12:07 AM   #1108
Swish
Escape the Fate.

Swish is an awful personSwish is an awful personSwish is an awful person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisen Kopf View Post
i agree with Swish. Fuck this shit, lets all write a letter to Vince McMahon and let him know how angry and serious we are. I'll begin, you can add to it if you want.

Dear Vince McMahon,

I know serious business in pro rasslin better than everyone. Also, I am a big proponent of workrate. I found this rasslemania was very, very lacking. The Ryback lost, Rock lost, no Brodus Clay and Tensai match, no Bushwhackers, Punk Lost, Triple H won. I am very angry about this. This is why I am writing you a letter. What do I want? My money back, and tickets to Night of Champions. ALso, could you tell AJ to get a boob job? Toodles

Sincerely,

The Kopf

what a great letter
If it was in letter form it would read as follows

Dear Vince K McMahon
Being a fan of this company, for many years. watching legends grow, and die and retire. I must admit that like the titanic. Wrestlemania seems to be a sinking ship. Either your writing staff have no clue how to write suitable eye catching storylines. Or they are just complete fuck tards. I'll let you choose which. Since you have the say. The reason for this letter is because well you fucked up a great storyline with CM Punk. Why let him hold the title for so long, for only to give it away to The Rock?. When guy's like Jericho deserve to be in the spotlight. Jericho vs Cena would have made a better judgement call. But No. you decide to think with your pocket. I turned off Mania after the Punk vs Taker match, ending the streak would have been more awesome.

Oh and stop letting your son in law hog the spot light.

Yours
SwishEngage
Swish is offline   Reply With Quote