View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 12:31 AM   #51
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droford View Post
Like I said earlier, Cessaro should have been the 4th guy.
I was going to throw this into my earlier post, but I decided against it, because I thought that people would be all "Dude just got with Heyman man" about it, but I really do think that would be a great idea.

Think about it: Paul Heyman wants Cesaro to be the next top tier player in WWE. What better way to get him there than to align him with the Chief Operating Officer and true Authority in WWE? Heyman doesn't need to like Triple H, he doesn't need to kiss ass, but he can be smart and manipulative enough to strike up a deal that's truly...best for business. Much like it was the right decision to bring Brock Lesnar back to the WWE, it is best for business if someone takes out Daniel Bryan as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Heyman can jump on Triple H's hatred of Bryan and The Shield as ways to get his guys title opportunities. Perhaps Cesaro joins Evolution while Brock Lesnar goes after Daniel Bryan?

Man, imagine that eight-man tag -- Daniel Bryan & The Shield vs. Brock Lesnar & Evolution.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote