View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 03:22 PM   #5
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I think the New Day works for all the reasons Bo Dallas doesn't work on the main roster-- we actually saw them try to be beloved babyfaces and suck horribly at it, so when they switched gears and started doing heel stuff but still act like they're the good guys, it's a refreshing change of pace. Dallas had the same thing going for him on NXT, but when he moved up to the main roster he was just a dorky heel who said "BO-LIEVE" all the time, with none of the character arc that led him there.

But yes, the New Day is great, and this may be the first time I've actually found myself thinking "Kofi Kingston is on the mic? All right!"
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote