View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 11:19 PM   #314
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rectal Pertruder View Post
I cant believe they let up on the Knicks and lost that game. Un fucking real. They wont make the playoffs doing that shit.
Oh my god, I was so pissed. They stopped running the offense through Granger while he was on fire and that fucking killed them. It didn't feel like they made a shot that wasn't a free throw in the second half. When Granger fouled out, it was over.

At least Hansbrough looked good and Hibbert continued being awesome. It just wasn't enough. I really hope they get their shit back together. During the five game win streak they really looked like a playoff team. Especially against the Celts.