View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 01:25 AM   #490
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Yeah huge fail there.

But they played the Ward brothers very good. I honestly don't know if the older brother is some super evil guy versus Ward - who's actually been honest this season. Then again we've seen nothing about the older brother that's devious. He even honored his deal with SHIELD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmo View Post
The Ward brothers add another element to the story. Does Grant begin his redemption arc now that he's free, or does he align with the dark side yet again? Is the Senator an evil mastermind? Did the Senator sweet-talk Coulson, like Grant said?

Also, who is the tattoo-ed man at the end of the episode? Do we know anything about him?
Firstly, I find myself suspicious of EVERYTHING! Coulson doing the Nick Fury "compartmentalization" thing on his decisions makes me distrust the face value of that "don't give him an inch" quote. He's already given Gemma, established to be a "terrible liar", an undercover field assignment... i don't think he is above using Ward as an asset even with the huge ammount of distrust (he was looking at Grant's file there at the end).

As for Christian, I'm pretty sure he'll eventually reach Frank Underwood levels of assholery. Just without the southern accent or 4 th wall breaks. It'll look like he is trustworthy for quite awhile, then he'll do that ONE thing to reveal (to the audience, at least) that Grant was telling the truth about him.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote