Thread: LOST Season 4
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 06:16 PM   #355
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBM View Post
Am I the only one that thought that nothing bad was going to happen to Desmond at all? It seemed like this was the one shot Lost had to fit in a truly happy ending for someone.
Nope. I thought he'd be cool too. Main storyline revolves around the Whitmore's and Desmond's part in that storyline was untapped. Of course he is gonna be on a head to head with Ben later when Ben is coming back to kill Penny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBM View Post
Rob - what?
Just what I said. Apparently the obituary was not only the torn piece of paper he had but it was also on the paper he was reading on the plane from Sydney when it crashed on the island.
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote