Thread: Spider-Man 3
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 05:01 PM   #199
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavant
Oh and how sweet would it be if after they make all these marvel movies, they made a Marvel Ultimate alliance movie with all the big actors from all the marvel movies. Youd have: Blade, Ghostrider, Fantastic 4, Some of the x-men (probably only wolverine and storm... maybe iceman), Spiderman, Ironman, Hulk, Punisher, i think Captain America and Thor movies are in the works. Plus all the villains you could get from the movies. I know its completely unrealistic because of the amount of big time actors in one movie but that would be the coolest thing ever.

My fanboyism aside, I think nay movie like that would blow. Between the price to cast them and the egos involved, this movie would be doomed from the start.

However, even if they didn't put out a Captain America movie, casting someone as Cap and having him show up in the movie would be nearly a requirement. They need a real Captain America movie.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote