View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 01:56 AM   #31575
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjogo View Post
Ehh she's not my cup of tea. She's too muscular/bulky.
I don't buy into the idea that girls just have to be waiflike to be hot, although it really works for someone like AJ! ^_^ It's not like she's super ripped to the point of having a man-body.

for example:

The stuff of nightmares. Too vascular, grotesquely defined, and gristleface. Beth is none of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermaximus View Post
NSFW: show
I know what I'm supposed to be looking at, but she looks pretty plain and cookie cutter blonde to me. It doesn't boost her score just because I can see goodies. I've actually seen hotter pics of her in this very thread with more clothes on. I'm sure I'll hear about how crazy I am because I don't go batshit bananas over MAAARRRRYYYSSSEEEEE!!!!1!!one!!

Whatever floats your boat, I guess. We all have our tastes.

On an unrelated note, I just saw a guy walk into my job that looked like Al Snow... about 15 years ago. If it were still the late 90's, I'd have asked him for an autograph, and he'd have been all "WTF?"

Last edited by Tom Guycott; 06-25-2012 at 02:04 AM. Reason: ... i forgot to cut in the example.