View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:37 PM   #6576
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAdamEvansFan View Post
Hey Damian Bitch..

I suggest you read my material more carefully.

I was referring to wrestlers who can't wrestle or aren't flexible.

I referred to Eddie and Rey as being solid Crusierweight division wrestlers so therefore they wouldn't be a mismatch.

WHAT DO YOU CALL CHRISTIAN AND HIS SKINNY LEGS? Main Event Material? He hasn't been great since he left Edge, except for TNA but that's because TNA has nothing...

Same with Matt Hardy, ever since they split the Hardy Boyz up, his career has gone downhill.

Gather some cruiserweights, create a few stables, and let's get a war going like Nexus did, but with current established wrestlers.

Sure WWE did well with Nexus and the invasion, but why not go further? Put together these underutilized wrestlers and give them a storyline, taking back the WWE and their careers persay. Invade Raw, invade everything. Invade Nexus even. Give Matt Hardy run it. Use his crazy antics and put it into a current storyline. Then have some oldschool wrestlers like Finlay and Arn Anderson and other legends form a faction. Have these guys come out and tell these guys to stop complaining and bitching... Then you can have nexus show up and talk about all these has beens in the ring and it's their time.. I'm talking about having some solid wrestling storylines...

I can't be the only one tired of Mayo and Cena here..

Hate me but get real too.

The Fan
1.Eddie was never considered a cruiserweight in WWE, which, if you read my material more carefully, you would've noticed.

2. I call Christian a guy who literally on the brink of main event/upper mid card in 2005 when he was out popping half the Raw roster, only to be shipped to SmackDown!, jobbed out, and eventually leaving for a better oppurtunity.

3. Matt Hardy actually made something of himself with his V.1 gimmick. Pretty sure Jeff was nowhere to be seen. Then he got released, gathered a massive following, had an entire arena chanting his name despite not being on the company's payroll, and returned as the hottest face only for the writing staff to screw things up.

4. Forming two more Nexus like groups, one with younger/underutilized guys and another headed by a guy who can't go anymore (Arn) and a guy who has seen very little TV time (Finlay) isn't going to go anywhere. The point of a stable, if you have yet to figure it out, is to elevate one or two guys whom is thought of as a future main eventer. DX had Hunter, The Nation had the Rock, The Corporation had both of those guys, Nexus has Barrett, so on an so forth.

Banding a bunch of undercard wreslters together and having them ramble about wanting respect and taking what they want isn't going to work when you keep recycling the product to bring in new guys.