View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #265
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I can't believe I'm actually having to defend why Wrestle fucking Mania ending with a Shield attack is a ridiculous idea right now...
You're allowed to not like, but "ridiculous?" As Lock Jaw said, it'd set up the "post-WrestleMania" season of WWE so very nicely. You have a dominant faction (possibly undefeated) causing havoc wherever they go, and they have even desecrated the WrestleMania main event. It gives Cena and Rock goals and obstacles coming out of the show. It gets your average fan pissed off at them -- "I can't wait until The Rock and John Cena kick those sorry guys's asses! How dare they?! I was going to boo The Rock and John Cena hugging, because it's a little gay, but now I'm really pissed off and want to see them join forces!"

You don't even have to close it on The Shield. You can have a select portion of the babyface roster (even including hometown hero, Zack Ryder) running down to the ring and chasing The Shield off through the crowd -- perhaps with Ambrose even taking the WWE Title with him.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote