View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #278
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Warrior View Post
The Cody Rhodes face turn is idiotic. The whole idea, from what I gather, is he's upset that in a match where it's everyone for themselves his partner shoved him off the ladder so that he (Sandow) could win the match ? This type of angle really only works to turn someone heel after they become jealous, not the other way around. Cody isn't over enough for the fans to care he got screwed. I assume they really only did this to propel Sandow to upper mid card/ ME status anyway, but it's still stupid.
Look at it this way, say you and your best friend went to some laser tag or paintball competition and it was every man for themselves and you went around eliminating everyone else but your best friend decided to hide away somewhere, then right at the end when nobody was around due to elimination, your best friend appears from his hiding place and shoots you from behind, thus eliminating you and becoming the winner.

You would probably be pretty pissed off with him.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote