View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 03:37 PM   #4886
FearedSanctity
Von Killer

FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)FearedSanctity is good (20,000+)
Just gonna throw this in here since pretty much everyone reads this thread anyway.

Since the last dash update ruined my 360s disc drive, my dad loaned me his 360. Thing is, his is flashed or modded or whatever. I don't know for sure and neither does he since he just bought it off Craigslist a few years ago for the hell of it. Things were fine for a while but now attempting to play any games that have come out since around October 2011 causes the system to hit me with the "system must be updated" box or whatever. I would just update and hope for the best, but given this isn't my Xbox I'm not about to fuck anything up. Now I don't take this 360 online so I'm not worried about getting flagged or anything, I just wanted to know if I could safely use the system update on recent games like ME3 without any ill effects on the 360s ability to play games offline? Any help would be appreciated
FearedSanctity is offline   Reply With Quote